When any Chamber talks “economic development”, there are a variety of themes emphasized. Each Chamber has its own central approach, i.e., tourism, industry, residential, entertainment, shopping, etc. Obviously, there is not just one main theme emphasized, but a combination will best reflect any given Chamber’s area of influence.
The Rockford Chamber of Commerce views its general area of influence as the Rockford Public School District. We welcome any member who has an interest in Rockford.
Business and business development are key ingredients in the RACC efforts. We strive to provide services and activities best reflective of our community. As such, we offer:
- Business counseling with Service Corps of Retired Executives (S. C. O. R. E.).
- Confidential consulting regarding location/relocation efforts.
- Site, space, building availability on our Web site.
- Through our Web site, direct links to the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC) and The Right Place Program.
- Check our links for direct contact with the City of Rockford and four townships of Algoma, Cannon, Courtland and Plainfield.