Member Service Representative
Lake Michigan Credit Untion
Member Service Representative (MSR)
• Provides members with an exceptional level of service by partnering them with products which cater to their financial needs.
• Must possess the ability to open and process new accounts, checking products, saving products, loans (unsecured/secured), credit cards, second mortgages, HSA, or IRA accounts with excellent accuracy. Able to become registered through NMLS and a notary through the county.
• Builds relationships with business partners and able to successfully refer products to them.
• Helps members create a safe financial future by counseling them on financial responsibility and credit.
• Able to assist in all aspects of the branch as needed, such as processing transactions, vault responsibilities, and Saturday supervisor duties.
• Willing to represent LMCU within the community or at various sponsored events.
• Able to mentor peers and help coach to find successful referrals.