The 5th Annual Rockford Ice Festival – February 7 & 8 2014.
Download the map of Ice Festival 2014!
The 5th Annual Ice Festival promises to be BIGGER and BETTER than last year – which is not an easy act to follow. Last year’s festival drew more than 15,000 and was highlighted nationally!
- Pre-carved sculptures are installed downtown
- Opening Ceremony at 6 p.m.
- FREE Carriage Rides 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- Sculptures Lit until 8 p.m.
- Mini Golf 6-8 p.m.
- Specials at area restaurants
- The Festival will run from 10 am—4 pm
- All Day Hot Spot Promotions at our Downtown Stores
- Snowman Building 10am—2pm
- LIVE Ice Carvings around downtown
- Fire and Ice Chili Cook Off — at the Rotary Pavilion (samples sold at 11:45 a.m.)
- Mini Golf 12—4pm at Garden Club Park
- Rockford Rotary Sweetheart Splash at 1 pm at the Rogue River Dam Overlook
- Scavenger Hunt
- Melt Date Contest and in-store promotions
- All Day – sculptures will be on display
Questions? Contact: Ryan DeVries, Event Coordinator — 616.581-3449