Do you want to sign up for 2014?
2013 Fire & Ice Chili Cookoff Winners!
- Best Dressed Booth: Chilly Chilly Bang Bang
- Best Non-Red: Spicy Chicken Chili
- People’s Choice: Terry’s Lodge Chili
- Rockford’s Best Chili: Terry’s Lodge Chili
Calling All Inspired Chili Chefs!
Do you have the perfect chili recipe? The Rockford Annual Ice Festival is featuring an exciting addition to this year’s family-fun event – the Rockford Fire and Ice Chili Cook Off!
It is a sure way to show your excellence with meat, beans and your secret ingredients – and a great way to warm up visitors on a cold winter day.
- When: Saturday, February 8, 2014
- Time: Cooking begins at 8:00 am
- The chili will be sold to the general public starting at 11:45 am
Net proceeds will be donated to the North Kent Community Service Center.
- Chili will be served while it lasts
- Winners will be announced at 12:45 pm
- Where: Rockford Rotary Pavilion
- What: All proceeds go to the North Kent Community Service Center.
- Trophies: For People’s Choice, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, best non-red and Best Booth!
REGISTRATION WOULD BE APPRECIATED BY JANUARY 31, 2014.
FINAL DEADLINE IS FEBRUARY 6, 2014 AT NOON.