Become a member, support the business community and enjoy the benefits of being part of a group that understands the value of joining together to make positive things happen!
The Rockford Chamber of Commerce is proud to celebrate it 51st year at building business and community in Rockford. We are taking that history and moving forward with plenty of new opportunities for our membership.
The Chamber staff, along with help from its many committees, is working hard to make membership a benefit. Some of the benefits you can enjoy with a Chamber Membership:
- Allows you to share your news to 12,000 homes in our member-specific Rogue Review newspaper that is mailed along with the Rockford Squire Newspaper to Rockford-area homes.
- Monetary savings due to co-advertising and co-marketing contracts – ie billboards, group ads, radio donuts
- Member-to-member benefit discount program
- Free inclusion in the Welcome Bag program – 400 promotional pieces distributed to new Rockford residents ($200 value)
- Free entry into Start of Summer and Santa Parade ($100 value)
- Promote your business on the Chamber Web site (More than 5,000 page views a month)
- Chamber University – an important way to educate yourself on important issues such as Credit Card Fraud, Marketing Your Business on Social Media, How to Finance your Small Business – among other subjects
- Networking Opportunities – let other members get to know you personally and you have an important step up on the competition for your business
- Free use of conference room
- Involvement in events such as EXPO, Annual Meeting, Golf Outing
- Use of fax and copier – just pay for cost of paper
- Opportunity to join the popular Chamber Network Circle
- Reduced price to participate in EXPO, with a priority for placement ($75 savings)
- Help support the business community
- Strength in numbers – Chamber businesses support other chamber businesses