The Rockford Chamber of Commerce is proud to celebrate its 57th year at building business and community in Rockford. We are taking that history and moving forward with plenty of new opportunities for our membership.
The Chamber staff, along with help from its many committees, is working hard to make membership a benefit. Some of the benefits you can enjoy with a Chamber Membership:
What are the benefits of being a Chamber of Commerce Member?
A nationwide survey of 2,000 adults nationwide, commissioned by the American chamber of Commerce Executives with support of Small Business Network, Inc., showed that:
When consumers know that a small business is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 44% more likely to think favorably of it, and they are 63% more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future.
ROCKFORD CHAMBER COMMUNITY COMMUNICATIONS:
- Exclusive Chamber newsletter, published quarterly. Advertising and editorials opportunities are available exclusively to Chamber members.
- That reach over 400 active and connected Chamber members in a direct email program by and for Chamber members.
- Promote member businesses on social media
- The Chamber invest thousands of dollars annually on co-advertising and co-marketing contracts including group ads and radio “donuts” with its members
- The largest and most inclusive welcome bag program for the Rockford area. Reaches over 500 new Rockford area residents and distributed through Rockford Schools and local realtors. Free to Chamber members!
Start of Summer and Santa Parades
- They’re Rockford traditions and they reach thousands. And Chamber members get free entry, a $100 savings.
Lobby and Welcome Center Marketing
- Place your promotional materials in the Chamber offices and/or at the downtown Rockford Welcome Center, at no cost.
- The largest community EXPO in the area. Chamber members save $125 on priority placement at this annual community event.
- A community currency program, certificates that are purchased online and spent at any of the participating member businesses, no cost to join. Drives business and revenue to local businesses.
AMAZING NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
- Chamber Network Circle
- Chamber Bi-Monthly Luncheons
- Chamber After Hours
- Chamber Business Builders Breakfast
- Chamber Third Thirsty Thursday Happy Hours
- Chamber Annual Golf Outing
- Chamber Annual Dinner
- Chamber University
- Rockford Community EXPO
- Start of Summer Celebration
- Chamber Harvest Fest
- Discover a Rockford Christmas
- Free use of Chamber copier and fax ~ contact office for details (limitations may apply)
- Free use of Chamber conference room
- New Business Ribbon Cuttings
- Member celebrations Open Houses
- Chamber Website – promotes your business linked to your website