Become a member, support the business community and enjoy the benefits of being part of a group that understands the value of joining together to make positive things happen!
The Rockford Chamber of Commerce is proud to celebrate its 55th year at building business and community in Rockford. We are taking that history and moving forward with plenty of new opportunities for our membership.
The Chamber staff, along with help from its many committees, is working hard to make membership a benefit. Some of the benefits you can enjoy with a Chamber Membership:
- Membership brings credibility to your business – increase positive perception among consumers and business owners when you are identified as a member of a Chamber of Commerce.
- Allows you to share your news to 14,000 homes in our member-specific Rogue Review newspaper that is mailed along with the Rockford Squire Newspaper to Rockford-area homes.
- Communications – Keep well informed of the Chamber’s many events, programs, as well as other Chamber Member information through our QUICK HIT e-mail blasts. (note: requires one week notice prior to event)
- Get free business counseling through S.C.O.R.E., 1st Wed. of every month at the Chamber Office.
- Monetary savings due to co-advertising and co-marketing contracts – ie billboards, group ads, radio donuts
- Member-to-member benefit discount program – coming soon!
- Free inclusion in the Welcome Bag program – 400 promotional pieces distributed to new Rockford residents ($200 value)
- Free entry into Start of Summer and Santa Parade ($100 value)
- Involvement in events such as EXPO, Annual Meeting, Golf Outing
- Reduced price to participate in EXPO, with a priority for placement ($125 savings)
- Give back to the Community by volunteering at events or on a Chamber committee
- Promote your business on the Chamber Web site (More than 5,000 page views a month)
- Chamber University – an important way to educate yourself on important issues such as Credit Card Fraud, Marketing Your Business on Social Media, How to Finance your Small Business – among other subjects
- Networking Opportunities – Share and celebrate business and community successes, as we facilitate relationships and provide power venues for members to see and be seen. Meet prospective customers, find reliable vendors and build awareness and credibility at Chamber Bi-Monthly Luncheons, Chamber After Hours, Open Houses, Ribbon Cuttings, Educational Seminars, Annual Golf Outing, Chamber Network Circle, and Community Events and more!
- Participation in the Rockford Cash program
- Free use of conference room
- Use of fax and copier – just pay for cost of paper
- Help support the business community
Strength in numbers ~ Chamber businesses support other chamber businesses