Chamber to host ‘state of the community’ luncheon
The Rockford Chamber of Commerce (RCC) is proud to present the “State of the Community” as its December installment of its popular Bi-Monthly Luncheon Series. This special event is scheduled from noon until 2 p.m. on Monday, December 1 at Rockford High School, 4100 Kroes St., in the Media Center. The luncheon is open to the general public.
The RCC has partnered with many entities to bring attendees an informative, comprehensive overview of many aspects of their community. Those attending can enjoy a lunch, network with other community leaders and listen to presenters highlight their area of expertise, which includes:
- State of the Michigan House of Representatives: Rep. 73rd District
- State of Michigan House of Representatives: Rep. 74th District
- State of the County: Roger Morgan, Kent County Board of Commissioners
- State of the City of Rockford: Michael Young, City Manager
- State of the Rockford Public Schools: Dr. Michael Shibler, Superintendent RPS
- State of the Rockford Chamber of Commerce: Jeff Lewis, Vice President
This special installment of the Bi-Monthly Luncheon is one you do not want to miss! To attend this timely presentation, call the Chamber office at 866-2000, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to register. Cost, which includes lunch, is $15 for chamber members and $20 for non-members. Please note that if you have registered and are unable to attend you must call and cancel prior to the event, or you will be charged.