The Rockford Chamber of Commerce (RCC) was proud to present the “State of the Community” as its December installment of its popular Bi-Monthly Luncheon Series. This special event was held from noon until 2 p.m. on Monday, December 10 at Rockford High School,4100 Kroes St., in the Media Center. The luncheon was open to the general public.
The RCC partnered with many entities to bring attendees an informative, comprehensive overview of many aspects of their community. Those attending enjoyed a lunch, network with other community leaders and listen to presenters highlight their area of expertise, which includes:
- State of the Michigan House of Representatives: Rep. Pete MacGregor, 73rd District
- State of Michigan House of Representatives: Rep. Rob VerHeulen, 74th District
- State of the County: Roger Morgan,Chair,KentCountyBoardof Commissioners
- State of the City of Rockford: Michael Young, City Manager
- State of the Rockford Public Schools: Dr. Michael Shibler, Superintendent RPS
- State of theRockford Chamber of Commerce: Jeff Lewis, Vice President
The offices of Senator Debbie Stabenow taped a wonderful video that was aired during the luncheon.
The event was an informative overview of the entire community. The Chamber thanks all involved for making it a success.